Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So now I'm a terrorist, huh?

You probably have seen the DHS report about how basically everyone in the country who doesn't kowtow to Der Führer is now a "domestic terrorist", and racist to boot. Oh, and the veterans who serve this country and its Constitution, too. Just because we dissent. Gee, I thought dissent was patriotic.

Anyway, since by virtue of my status as a white, male, conservative, retired veteran of the Armed Forces who is sick of the government hacks thinking that we work for them, instead of the other way around, I am already a terrorist in their eyes, then I might as well just come out and say:

Bring it, asswipes.

You've shown your cards and declared yourselves. No sense hiding it anymore.

As we used to say in Chicago, "you got to bring ass to get ass."

I'm tired of you dickheads running my country into the ground, and I'm sure there are plenty more out there who feel the same.

Think Yamamoto.

No comments: