Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Crusty's Quote of the Week

Vanderboegh replies to a leftie who seems to think we're trying to foment another Civil War:

WE are not trying to make YOU do anything. WE do not want your property, as you covet ours. WE don't want to tax you or put your children into indentured servitude. WE are not trying to tell you how to think or what to believe. Heck, as much as I despise the racists in this country I understand that they still have the right to speak their pus-filled beliefs whether I like them or not. The same goes for your opinions, or Bonnie Erbe's. This evidently makes me more enlightened than Bonnie Erbe or you. Oh, well, I have long known that if you scratch a liberal, you'll get a fascist.

Preach it, brother. They STILL don't get it, and I doubt most of them ever will.

Get ready folks.

No comments: