Saturday, September 5, 2009

Note to Wingnuts:

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh in years. I rarely catch Glenn Beck on an occasional video clip. The only TV channels regularly on in my house are the Food Network, Travel Channel, Cartoon Network and Disney Channel.

Thassit.

My anger at the left is purely due to watching their actions for the last 40 years. I don't need Rush or Glenn to tell me what to be angry about, and I doubt most other conservative types do, either.

Unlike most liberals, we are capable of observing facts and thinking for ourselves :p

2 comments:

Z@X said...

Man, you said it all.

Same here. I have not listened to Limbaugh since his substance abuse days. I do not watch TV, I have no "conservative leader."

Jim said...

Huh? According to the MSM I can't do/think/accomplish anything without having first consulted the RNC.

You mean to say you guys actually think for yourselves?

You're friggin wierd!