Saturday, October 24, 2009

Take back the party?

Naah.

I thought that the Repubs might actually wise up and quit alienating their base, instead of trying to be all things to all people, but they're not getting it.

I was a Republican in Chicago in the late '70s, working for a Republican State Representative in the Bear Cage. Life as a Republican in Chicago, even then, was absolute hell.

They OWE me.

So what do they offer anymore? RINO McCain? Newt trying to kiss Democrat ass, trying to "get along"?

No more.

Like Ron said, the party left me. Don't know if I can find anything a whole lot better at this juncture; to be frank, I really don't think there will be elections by 2012, and quite possibly by 2010. I don't put it past Obongo to declare some kind of crisis and impose martial law and suspend elections.

If there's another party around who interests me, I'll look into it. Otherwise, I'm buying more preps.

No comments: