Thursday, November 19, 2009

Workin'

An apology to my 10 readers, not a whole lot to blog about that others don't already cover in more depth. Just some random thoughts:

Been workin', actually liking my job for once. Haven't had THAT in years.

Been preppin' as much as the finances will allow. Been stocking up more on the dry stuff lately, rice, beans, lentils, oats, sugar and salt. I don't have as much stocked up as some do, but my belief is that I'm not going to be around much longer, before my Savior comes to get us. Whoever's left can have my preps, if I don't end up using them beforehand.

FWIW, silver is still WAY undervalued, compared to gold. I've been getting silver Roosevelt dimes, as many as I can.

I like the idea of putting Berkey filters in 5 gallon buckets. Saves a lot of money that way.

Married life is good, especially if you really LIKE each other.

1 comment:

Sleep_Deprived_Momma said...

Heh. Just saw this post. Yeah, I kinda like you too *bats lashes*