Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The people have spoken...

...in Massachusetts. For once, folks got up off their "people's seats" (groan) and effected change.

I predict the market will go up for a bit.

I predict the Dems will ram ObamaCare through anyway, in spite of clear indications that the People don't want it.

I predict the Stupid Party will fumble this just as they've done with every opportunity they've been handed on silver platters since 1994.

Unfortunately, I also predict that this election will be the last free one I'll ever see.

I hope I'm wrong, but it's coming. The Evil Party will wake up and make sure this threat to their power can't happen again. The Stupid Party will get complacent over this one and think they'll ride through this fall without a glitch, and the consequences will be catastrophic.

I'm buying more ammo.

No comments: