Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WTF...

In Macomb, Illinois, of all places, a wackjob starts shooting up a Farm King store and starts firing on the cops.

I used to live out there. I've been in that Farm King more than once.

There is a fairly well-equipped gun area in that store, with rifles, handguns and shotguns.

So I wanna know this:

WHY the fuck didn't one of those chickenshit employees grab one or more of those firearms and take this asshole out, instead of waiting on the cops to rescue them and giving this bozo that much more time to possibly kill someone?

Huh?

I KNOW why... Momma told me the answer was already in my question, even.

I just want someone, anyone to give me a valid reason for this.

It's sad when the first instinct of someone IN THE GUN SECTION is to run and hide when faced with an armed criminal....

Pathetic.

No comments: