Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Prepper Equipment

If you're looking for Mylar bags, O2 absorbers, dessicants and the like, go to:


They even have "Special Surface Channel Bags" to use with FoodSaver (TM) and other similar machines.

Disclosure... No, I don't work for the above linked company, nor have I received any form of compensation for featuring their link on my blog, and I think it's pretty damned stupid that I even have to THINK about putting such an asinine statement on my blog in the first place.  Thanks a lot, buttheads :p

No comments: